Barrett Transitional Home relies heavily on community support and
involvement. The agency is funded only in part by HUD and a CDBG
from the City Of Norfolk. These grant amounts do not meet all the
needs of the program. The balance of our budget must be raised
by donations and fundraisers. If you are interested in helping
us continue our mission, please contact us or send a donation today...
Federal Tax ID # 31-1483263
All contributions are tax deductible.
Please make checks payable to:
Barrett Transitional Home
2129 Vincent Ave
Norfolk, VA 23504
A copy of our financial statement is available upon written request from the Office of
Please email us if you are interested in volunteer opportunities.
- Twin size bed linens and comforters
- Personal hygiene products
- Cleaning supplies - Lysol, Pinesol, Dish Detergent, Laundry Detergent, Windws, dish sponges
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bus Passes - 1 day, 7 day or 30 day
- Paper Products - Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Napkins
- Gift Cards - Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Dollar Store, Farm Fresh, PayLess Shoe Store
- Canned Food and Dry Food Items
- Gas Cards
Donations can be dropped off Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 6pm.